Building value for your property, maximizing your profitability, and creating comfort for your residents are the sole objectives of our dedicated team. Through close corporate supervision at every level of operations, we work with integrity and caring to consistently increase occupancy, build your brand's reputation, and take advantage of new opportunities that will contribute to your overall success. Whether you need full-service property management, help planning your new development, or due diligence for pre-acquisition, Capstone Real Estate Services provides a trusted partnership.
Full-Service Property Management
- Multi-family housing
- Senior housing
- Student housing
- Military housing
- Mid/high-rise apartment buildings
- Rehabilitation of properties with untapped potential
- Affordable programs such as Section 8, Bond 501(c)(3) and Section 42 Tax Credit compliance
- Industrial: Flex/R&D/Bulk
New Development in Planning
- Project Design Consulting
- Lease-up Specialist
- Marketing Consulting
- Stabilized Management
Pre-Acquisition Due Diligence Services
- Interior Walk Through
- Market Analysis
- Operating Projections
- Lease File Review
- Exterior Observations
For over 20 years, Capstone has been allocating significant time and resources to managing under a variety of affordable programs. We believe this is good for the neighborhoods where we work and live, as well as for our company as a whole. Currently, Capstone manages over 20,000 units in affordable apartment communities, and we maintain our sterling reputation by prioritizing compliance and offering comprehensive services.
- Compliance: Capstone’s Compliance Department provides support, training, and monitoring of all aspects related to compliance for LIHTC, Tax Exempt Bond, Project Based Section 8, HOME and PHA programs.
- Comprehensive Services: Capstone’s management services for affordable housing communities include file reviews, desk and on-site audits, technical assistance, training, and working with enforcement authorities, such as lenders, government agencies, and investors.
Our specialized training of a team that goes above and beyond in its services to affordable housing communities reaps dividends for our clients.